Most clients understand designing, pre-fabricating and delivering a Hardwood Home Construction is a methodical process that takes intention and focus. For TEAK BALI projects fabricated in our Bali manufacturing facility, following are typical time frames:
- Manufacturing: A medium to large Wood Home Construction can take 4-5 months
- Shipping: Normally 4-10 weeks depending on port of Delivery and size of shipment
The birth of a TEAK BALI Prefab Home Construction involves over 40 significant steps that takes the project from the initial concept/design stage all the way through to final assembly in the country of destination. Part of TEAK BALI’s expertise is our strength in the logistics aspect of the operation. Some key logistical factors that are accounted for on every project are:
- Ability to predetermine containers counts when costings Wood Home Construction projects.
- Ability to calculate building parameters that will ensure all Hardwood Home Construction beams and assemblies fit into the constraints of 20 and 40 foot containers.
- Ability to liaise with architects/engineers in the country of destination to verify all structures are built to pass local planning department/council codes.
- Intuitive coding systems and assembly documentation to create ease of re-assembly in the country of destination.
- Complete control of the shipping process from packing/stuffing to movement of the containers from our warehouse to your final jobsite.
- Expertise in dealing with customs entities in Indonesia to ensure smooth movement of all shipments legally out of the country.
- Ability to liaise with import brokers in the country of destination to ensure all legal documentation is correct for local customs authorities.
For complete detail of every phase of our Prefab Home Construction Projects, please download our Project Life Cycle Document.